ROCKETGO LTD (ROCKETGO) welcomes you to this website.
Information and services on this Website
The information contained on this Website is liable to change and although ROCKETGO makes every effort to keep material on this Website up to date, there may be delays, errors or omissions. ROCKETGO does not represent or warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained on this Website nor that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. ROCKETGO is not responsible for any error or omission on this Website and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
ROCKETGO does not provide financial advice in any form. No content, services, or products available on this Website or via any form of communication with ROCKETGO or any services provided may be taken as financial advice or a financial recommendation. Please speak with your financial advisor for all matters related to buying and selling digital currencies and/or tokens. We do not recommend anything available on the Website or via the services available as an investment. It is possible that you could lose some or all the money you spend on any digital currencies and tokens you might buy or sell via this Website or via the services available due to price and/or value fluctuations.
Your use of the Website
This Website may contain links to other websites or apps operated by third parties (Third-Party Websites). ROCKETGO does not endorse, sponsor, approve or accept any responsibility or liability for any such third party content or any content available on any linked Website. Your use of Third-Party Websites, and your interactions with third parties that are linked to the services provided in this Website, is at your own risk. In particular, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, ROCKETGO makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on or linked to from, or products or services available through, Third Party Websites; or
- that any material on or linked to from Third-Party Websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any corporation, organisation or person. ROCKETGO is not authorising the reproduction of any material on or linked to from Third Party Websites by linking material on this Website to Third Party Material.
- the transmission of information over the internet may not be secure or free of errors;
- emails to and from us may undergo email filtering and virus scanning, including by third party contractors which may not be effective in removing viruses or other potentially harmful code;
- your use of this Website (and obtaining and transmitting data to it) is at your own risk, that it is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and that ROCKETGO does not make any representations or warranties as to the security, availability of the Website or that your access or use will be uninterrupted, timely or secure;
- you are accountable for maintaining and preserving the confidentiality of your account information, the personal information you provide to ROCKETGO, the strength level of your password, whether you implement a two-factor authentication, protecting your digital tokens by using a digital wallet and any other activities you undertake when using our services; and
- trading or holding digital tokens is high risk and losses can be substantial and that you have considered whether trading or holding digital tokens is suitable for you in light of your financial situation and risk appetite.
In using this Website, you must not:
- reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct, copy or replicate the Website’s source code, formulas or processes;
- interfere with the security or safe use of the Website by others, including by way of distributing viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software or which are otherwise directed at the Site or its users;
- use our services to pay for our support or otherwise engage in any illegal gambling activities, fraud, money-laundering, or terrorist activities, or other illegal activities; or
- do anything else which may interfere with or negatively affect the operation of the Website.
ROCKETGO does not guarantee that this website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
In order to access and use the services provided, you must create an account with ROCKETGO (“an account”). You agree to:
- provide accurate, current and complete information when creating the account;
- maintain and promptly update your Account information to keep it accurate, complete, and current;
- maintain and take responsibility of the security and confidentiality of your login credentials and restrict access to your Account and your computer; and
- promptly notify ROCKETGO if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to ROCKETGO.
Digital Token Purchases
This applies to: (a) all digital token purchases completed via the information and services provided by this Website; and (b) any transaction in which you load fiat or digital currencies (“Funds”) at ROCKETGO’s direction to complete a purchase of digital tokens.
You acknowledge that:
- we may, at any time and in our sole discretion, refuse any purchase of digital tokens submitted via the services provided, impose limits on the purchase amount permitted via the services provided or impose any other conditions or restrictions upon your use of the services provided without prior notice;
- if you have sent an insufficient amount of Funds at ROCKETGO’s direction to complete (b), we may cancel the entire order or may fulfil a partial order using the amount of Funds currently available;
- it is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the purchases you complete via the services provided, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority; and
- we are not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your purchases or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes from any purchases of digital tokens.
Transfer of Funds
In order to complete a purchase of a digital token, you must send Funds to the relevant account or wallet identified by ROCKETGO using one of the approved external accounts identified via the services provided.
You acknowledge that:
- you may be charged fees by the external account you use to send Funds;
- we are not responsible for any external account fees or for the management and security of any external account;
- you are solely responsible for the use of nay external account, and you agree to comply with all the terms and conditions applicable to the external account; and
- we make no guarantee regarding the amount of time it may take to load Funds into your account.
Purchase of Digital Tokens
ROCKETGO does not purchase, sell, or exchange any digital tokens on its own behalf. You acknowledge and agree that:
- ROCKETGO is not acting as your broker, intermediary agent, or advisor or in any fiduciary capacity; and
- No communication provided to you by ROCKETGO shall be considered or construed as advice.
Once your purchase is executed, a confirmation will be electronically made available via the services provided, detailing the particulars of the purchase of digital tokens. You acknowledge and agree that the failure of the service to provide such confirmation shall not prejudice or invalidate the terms of such purchase of digital token.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that:
- any trade marks or logos which appear on the Website are owned by or licensed to ROCKETGO or its related corporations, and you must not do anything to prejudice the rights of the trade mark owner or licensee to such trade marks or logos.
Liability and complying with laws
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- ROCKETGO excludes all liability of any kind, including in respect of any loss of data, interruption of business or any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or incidental damages, in relation to the use of the Website; and
- ROCKETGO excludes all warranties and representations (express and implied) which may arise out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the use of or reliance on information relating to the Website.
ROCKETGO will not be liable not liable for any virus, malware, trojan or similar malicious software program, damage and losses caused by hackers, or code infecting your software or hardware as a result of your use of the Website or your interactions with third parties on the Website.
Without limiting the above, ROCKETGO shall not be liable for (1) any inaccuracy, error, delay in, or omission of (i) any information, or (ii) the transmission or delivery of information; (2) any loss or damages arising from any event beyond ROCKETGO’s reasonable control, including but not limited to flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labour dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction or any other cause beyond ROCKETGO’s reasonable control (each, a “Force Majeure Event”).
The Website does not contain all information that you will require in order to evaluate whether or not you should purchase, use and trade in digital tokens. You should independently satisfy yourself as to the accuracy of all information provided through the Website.
All digital tokens purchased through our Website are on an “as is” basis, without the benefit of any representations or warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, usage or suitability, or as to the workmanship or technical coding thereof, or the absence of any defects therein, whether latent or patent with respect to the tokens or their utility, or the ability of anyone to purchase or use the tokens. Further, the tokens could have no value and all amounts paid for them could be lost.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of material on this Website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this Website.
We may, in our sole discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice, in the event of any Force Majeure Event, breach of this agreement, or any other event that would make provision of services unreasonable for ROCKETGO, suspend your access to all or a portion of the services provided.
We may terminate your access to the services provided in our sole discretion, immediately and without prior notice, and delete all related information and files we have in records, without liability to you, including, in the event that you breach any of these Terms.
Finally, you represent and warrant to ROCKETGO that you will not be using this site for any illegal activity, including but not limited to money laundering and the financing of terrorism.