Your acceptance of these terms and conditions (Terms) will form a binding legal agreement between the customer (you, your) and PIEXGO Limited (incorporated in the BVI) (PIEXGO or we, us, our) and its related corporations.
- The trading platform provided by PIEXGO on the website https://www.piexgo.com(Site), any other website operated by PIEXGO and on any related mobile applications (together, the Trading Platform) allows you to buy and sell bitcoin (BTC), ether (ETH) and other digital currencies, deposit, withdraw and hold digital currencies (and in time OTC tokens) or obtain information about digital currencies (the Services).
- By using or accessing the Site, creating an account or using the Trading Platform, you agree that you have read and agree to these Terms.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you:
- are at least 18 years of age;
- have full capacity and authority to enter into and perform these Terms;
- have completed the required information to establish an account and use the Trading Platform accurately, including providing true, accurate and complete information regarding your identity and contact information and will ensure that it remains current at all times; and
- satisfy PIEXGO’s account opening and customer verification procedures, including ongoing and enhanced customer due diligence procedures (where relevant).
- You authorise PIEXGO to make enquiries to verify your identity and contact information either directly or through third parties at any time.
- PIEXGO may, at its absolute discretion, refuse to create or maintain an account for you for Trading Platform.
3.Your use of the Trading Platform
- In order to buy digital currencies on the Trading Platform using OTC tokens (once this feature is available), you must:
- transfer a sufficient amount in OTC tokens to our nominated bank account(s) by direct bank transfer, and ensure that there are sufficient funds in your account in order to complete each transaction; and
- keep a copy of all bank deposit and provide it to us on request.
- In order to buy digital currencies on the Trading Platform using other digital currencies (in pairs supported by our Trading Platform), you must transfer a sufficient amount of such digital currencies to our nominated wallet address to ensure that there is a sufficient amount in your account in order to complete each transaction.
- In order to sell digital currencies for OTC tokens (once this feature is available), you must transfer a sufficient amount of digital currency to our nominated wallet address to ensure that there is a sufficient amount in your account in order to complete each transaction.
- PIEXGO reserves the right to delay, suspend or cancel a trade or transaction if we are prevented from completing a transaction due to:
- our reliance on a third-party supplier;
- where we have reasonable belief that the trade is in breach of these Terms;
- if the trade does not comply with trade controls or exceeds maximum parameters which may be implemented by PIEXGO from time to time;
- in the event of extreme fluctuations in the prices or trading in digital currencies;
- where there are technical difficulties or other events of force majeure;
- where we are subject to a law enforcement action; or
- otherwise at PIEXGO’s absolute discretion.
- In order to withdraw digital currencies from your account, you must complete a withdrawal request. Upon receipt of a valid withdrawal request for an amount credited to your account we will transfer the bitcoin, ether or other digital currency to the wallet address that you provide in the withdrawal request form. It is your responsibility to provide the correct wallet address.
- In order to withdraw OTC tokens from your account, you must complete a withdrawal request. Upon receipt of a valid withdrawal request for an amount credited to your account we will transfer the OTC tokens to the bank account that you provide in the withdrawal request form. It is your responsibility to provide the correct bank account details.
- PIEXGO may impose withdrawal limits or other trade controls from time to time.
- All information, graphics, data, prices, charts, video, audio and any other content displayed on or available on the Trading Platform, and all the underlying source code and software, is owned or used under license by PIEXGO, except where expressly stated in these Terms or elsewhere on the Site.
- The Site may contain links to other websites. PIEXGO does not endorse, sponsor, approve or accept any responsibility or liability for any such third party content or any content available on any linked website.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- the transmission of information over the internet (including via the Trading Platform) may not be secure or free of errors;
- emails to and from us may undergo email filtering and virus scanning, including by third party contractors which may not be effective in removing viruses or other potentially harmful code;
- you use the Trading Platform and Services (and obtain and transmit data to it) at your own risk, that it is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and that PIEXGO does not make any representations or warranties as to the security, availability of our Trading Platform and Services or that your access or use will be uninterrupted, timely or secure;
- you are accountable for maintaining and preserving the confidentiality of your account information, your personal information you provide to PIEXGO, the strength level of your password, whether you implement a two-factor authentication, protecting your digital currency by using a digital wallet and any other activities you undertake when using our Services; and
- trading or holding digital currencies is high risk and losses can be substantial and that you have considered whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you in light of your financial situation and risk appetite.
- In using the Trading Platform, you must not:
- engage in financing terrorists or terrorist organisations, money laundering, illegal gambling, distributing or funding drugs and drug paraphernalia or malicious hacking;
- reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct, copy or replicate the Trading Platform’s source code, formulas or processes;
- interfere with the security or safe use of the Trading Platform by others, including by way of distributing viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software or which are otherwise directed at the Site or its users; or
- do anything else which may interfere with or negatively affect the operation of PIEXGO’s Trading Platform, Services or other users of the Trading Platform.
- You may buy and sell digital currencies on the Trading Platform. The Services may be subject to fees or exchange rates as stipulated on the Trading Platform, available at the time of submitting your transaction or withdrawal request.
- In exchange for the provision of the Services, you agree to pay to PIEXGO:
- the transaction fees set out at https://www.piexgo.com (or as otherwise advised by PIEXGO from time to time) which are applicable to all transactions;
- the withdrawal fees set out at https://www.piexgo.com (or as otherwise advised by PIEXGO from time to time) which will be payable upon withdrawal of your funds (OTC or digital currency) which may be a fixed percentage of the value of the withdrawal or a flat fee, which will be deducted at the time of withdrawal; and
- such other fees as set out at https://www.piexgo.com (or as otherwise advised by PIEXGO from time to time).
- Upon our completing the processing of a withdrawal request, we will provide you with a transfer receipt which specifies the amount withdrawn, the amount of any transaction or withdrawal fees deducted by us and the total amount you requested be withdrawn.
- You warrant to PIEXGO that:
- you are a bona fide user of the Trading Platform and PIEXGO’s Services;
- you are not engaging in financing terrorists or terrorist organisations, money laundering, illegal gambling, distributing or funding drugs and drug paraphernalia or malicious hacking;
- all information that you provide to PIEXGO, whether directly or through the Trading Platform, is true, accurate and complete;
- you will not allow any unauthorised access to the Trading Platform and you will notify PIEXGO upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or use; and
- you will comply with all applicable laws, standards or regulations.
- You may cancel your PIEXGO account at any time, following the settlement of any pending transactions or trades and payment of any outstanding amounts owed to us. If you cancel your account, PIEXGO is free (but is not required) to delete your account and related data and Trading Platform content from our systems.
- PIEXGO may cancel, suspend, limit, restrict, deactivate or terminate access to the Trading Platform and the Services and any pending transactions, if:
- you breach any term or condition of these Terms or any other terms and conditions which govern the Services and your use of the Trading Platform;
- there is a technical or operational difficulty;
- your use of the Trading Platform is subject to any pending investigation, litigation or government proceeding;
- we receive a request from a law enforcement or government agency to do so;
- you fail to pay or fraudulently pay for any transactions or trades; or
- PIEXGO otherwise determines in its absolute discretion.
- You acknowledge and agree that PIEXGO is not responsible or liable for any digital currencies you may purchase or hold via the Trading Platform or once they are transferred from our Trading Platform to another site, device, platform or user.
- You acknowledge and agree that PIEXGO’s ability to provide any Services via the Trading Platform is subject to:
- you complying with your obligations under these Terms or any other terms and conditions which govern the Services and your use of the Trading Platform; and
- your third party hardware and software (including preferred browser) meeting the Trading Platform’s minimum operating requirements.
- PIEXGO will not be liable for any virus, malware, trojan or similar malicious software program or code infecting your software or hardware as a result of your use of the Trading Platform or your interactions with third parties on the Trading Platform.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- PIEXGO excludes all liability of any kind, including in respect of any loss of data, interruption of business or any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or incidental damages, in relation to the use of the Trading Platform and the Services; and
- PIEXGO excludes all warranties and representations (express and implied) which may arise out of or in connection with the use of the Trading Platform or Services or the use of or reliance on information relating to the Trading Platform or Services.
- The Trading Platform does not contain all information that you will require in order to evaluate whether or not you should invest, use and trade in digital currency. You should independently satisfy yourself as to the accuracy of all information provided through the Trading Platform or Services.
- To the extent any legislation prohibits the exclusion of any implied warranties, you agree that PIEXGO’s liability in respect of any claim is limited (at PIEXGO’s option) to:
- in the case of the Services:
- the supply of the Services again; or
- the payment of the costs of having the Services supplied again; or
- in the case of any goods (including any downloadable apps):
- the resupply of the goods; or
- the payment of the costs of having the goods resupplied.
- in the case of the Services:
- PIEXGO does not provide financial advice in any form. No content, services, or products available on the Trading Platform or via any form of communication with PIEXGO or Services provided may be taken as financial advice or a financial recommendation. Please speak with your financial advisor for all matters related to buying and selling digital currencies. We do not recommend anything available on the Trading Platform or via the Services as an investment. It is possible that you could lose some or all the money you spend on any digital currencies you might buy or sell on the Trading Platform or via the Services due to price and/or value fluctuations.
- You agree to indemnify PIEXGO, its officers and employees or agents from and against any loss, claim, liability, cost or expense incurred by PIEXGO in respect of a third party claim arising from or in any way related to:
- your breach of these Terms or any other terms and conditions which govern the Services and your use of the Trading Platform;
- your infringement or alleged infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights;
- any information that you provide to us for the purpose of the Services or the Trading Platform;
- your use of the Services or the Trading Platform; or
- your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations.
10.Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that:
- we, or our related corporations, own or are licensed to use all Intellectual Property Rights in the Trading Platform (including, but not limited to, any images, photographs or text which appear on the Trading Platform). You agree that you will not make any representations to the contrary, and that you will not use or copy the Trading Platform in any manner that is inconsistent with the rights of the owner or licensee of such Intellectual Property Rights. For the purposes of these Terms, Intellectual Property Rights shall mean all current and future registered and unregistered rights in respect of copyright, circuit layouts, designs, trade marks, know-how, confidential information, patents, inventions and discoveries and all other intellectual property as defined in article 2 of the convention establishing the World Intellectual Property Organisation 1967; and
- any trade marks or logos which appear on the Trading Platform are owned by or licensed to PIEXGO or its related corporations, and you must not do anything to prejudice the rights of the trade mark owner or licensee to such trade marks or logos.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to determine whether and to what extent, any taxes apply to any transactions or trades you conduct through the Trading Platform.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to determine whether and to what extent, any laws in your jurisdiction of residence or any other laws applicable to you apply to any transactions or trades you conduct through the Trading Platform.
- You must not assign, transfer or novate any of your rights or obligations under or relating to these Terms.
- PIEXGO may assign, transfer or novate any of its benefits, rights or obligations under or relating to these Terms with notice in writing to you.
- If a provision of these Terms is illegal, invalid, unenforceable or void in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction and the remainder of these Terms have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected.
- Each party must promptly at its own cost do all things necessary or desirable to give full effect to these Terms.
- If PIEXGO is obliged under the laws of your country of residence to pay goods and services tax (GST) or value added tax (VAT) for a taxable supply made by PIEXGO to you under these Terms or the Services, you must pay PIEXGO (in addition to any other fees for the Services) an amount equal to such GST/VAT payable on the supply by PIEXGO.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Virgin Islands.