On July 13, 2020, PIEXGO released the announcement of opening kava withdrawal (announcement details: https://help.piexgo.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360046156191 ；
In order to protect the user from loss of asset withdrawal,PIEXGO hereby reissues the asset withdrawal standard. Please resend the application email accordingly. We are sorry for the inconvenience. At the same time, please check the application materials carefully so you can receive the assets ASPS.
For kava withdrawal, the following points are extremely important
***Be sure to provide a trust wallet address starting with kava, no need for memo!
***If the user provides the wrong address, PIEXGO will not be responsible!
1. KYC certification must be completed;
2. Registered email users must use this email address to send cash withdrawal applications; mobile phone number registered users must log in to the platform to add a binding email address then use this email to send application,
3. Provide the following photos in the email: the user holds KYC ID card (front), and writes "kava amount XXX (integer), uid number, KYC real name, ID card number, registered email address, submission date (the same as the date of sending email);
4. Provide the front and back photos of ID card consistent with KYC platform in the email
5. Please pay attention to the quality of the pictures, ensure that the portrait and characters are clearly visible, otherwise, it will not be approved
***Please check all the details carefully.
PIEXGO E-mail address: supportpiexgo.com
1. Email title: About KAVA withdrawal application for UIDXXXX
2. The content of the message must contain:
PIEXGO login e-mail or phone number:
KYC real name authentication, ID number:
KAVA withdrawal amount: (Full-number withdrawal only)
KAVA withdrawal address: (KAVA trust wallet address only)
1. In order to avoid the user's assets being taken wrongly, the users must complete KYC certification in advance;
2. The minimum withdrawal of this withdrawal is: 1 KAVA
3. The fee for this withdrawal is: 0.4 KAVA
4. The user must withdraw all KAVA assets once.
5. The audit results will be replied by email, please wait patiently
July 15, 2020