Regarding the announcement of Czhang Lin (Lin Shang Ju)'s resignation, in order to avoid community misunderstanding, PIEXGO makes the following explanations:
1. Czhang Lin (Lin Shang Ju)'s resignation is due to the normal adjustment from the platform organisational structure development as well as his personal decision.
2. The status of Czhang Lin (Lin Shang Ju)'s resignation statement is completely unilateral, and PIEXGO has not yet completed the signing of the resignation agreement with him. At this stage, both management and operation of PIEXGO has been taken over by the foundation.
3. Due to loopholes in the old trading system, the shutdown of the matching engine had been more frequent, and market makers had faced problems in order cancellation and order making. In order to minimise any possible operational risks, PIEXGO has decided to suspend PXG trading currently.
4. PIEXGO’s deposit/withdrawal is currently working as usual, and the new system is also in the final stage of testing and will be launched as soon as possible.
5. The "community platform" described in Czhang Lin (Lin Shang Ju)'s resignation statement is to understand community opinions and strengths in aspects that do not affect general decision-making as well as to increase community participation, rather than the so-called return to the community.
Thank you all for your support.
30 January, 2020