PIEXGO operates legally in accordance with national laws and regulations. The following countries are designated as prescribed foreign countries and the Company has determined that it shall not conduct business with residents of those countries:
• Balkans (Albania, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro)
• Central African Republic
• Democratic People's Republic of Korea (i.e. North Korea)
• Democratic Republic of Congo
• Hong Kong
• Mainland China
• South Sudan
• Sudan and Darfur
• The Former Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
• The United States [including all U.S. territories, such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands state]
PIEXGO will terminate OTC trading as at 12:00 (UTC) on December 2, 2019. Please cancel all OTC orders as soon as possible and transfer the assets to the spot trading account.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to submit a support ticket.
Thank you for your support towards PIEXGO's platform!
28 November, 2019