PIEXGO will open Edgeware (EDG) Lockdrop at 14:00 on 14 June (UTC+8).
Edgeware is a high-performance, self-upgrading WASM smart contract platform, in the Polkadot ecosystem. Now Edgeware is being launched via a lockdrop, a modified airdrop where participants timelock ETH to receive EDG.
Project Name: Edgeware
Total Amount: 5 billion
Lockdrop Amount: Edgeware will calculate the lockdrop amount and ratio based on the total amount of locked ETH.
Time: 14:00, 14 June - 14:00 31 August (UTC+8)
Participation Method: Register on PIEXGO and lock ETH to receive EDG, only available on PC.
Token Releasing Time: After the network launch of Edgeware (expected to be on 15 September 2019), the lockdrop amount for EDG will be sent to PIEXGO. Following the receiving of EDG, PIEXGO will send EDG to users' PIEXGO accounts.
The entry for Signal will be open before 1 September 2019.
- Users enter their locking amount of ETH and choose the locking length
- On Edgeware, the locking length options are three months, six months, and 12 months with bonuses for locking ETH are 0%, 30%, and 120%, respectively.
- After the locking period, Edgeware will return ETH and send EDG to PIEXGO, then PIEXGO will unlock ETH and allocate EDG to PIEXGO users.
Given that the lockdrop contribution period will remain open for ninety days, initial contributors will also be incentivised.
The locking period is divided into six 15-day periods, starting 1 June 2019. Only ETH contribution is eligible and counted for this initial contribution bonus.
The details on the schedule as of the following:
For example, if a user locked 100 ETH for 12 months on 4 June 2019, then the user would receive 3.3x EDG (2.2 * 1.5) as bonus.
- The rules of Edgeware Lockdrop are subject to the official announcement of Edgeware. PIEXGO is only responsible for helping users participate in Edgeware Lockdrop.
- Edgeware Smart Contract has been audited by Quantstamp, please see the following Quantstamp audit of the Lockdrop Master Contract: https://arena-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/4282493/a155dc84aa1dfba4cfd3dc6be1e1ebdc.pdf?1557965252
- PIEXGO is not responsible for any circumstances related to vulnerability in the smart contract.
- Digital currency investment is a high-risk investment, and prices can fluctuate tremendously. Please rationally judge all the related risks as well as your investment capacity and make investment decisions cautiously. PIEXGO endeavors to offer high-quality tokens; however, will not be responsible for any guarantees, compensations or outcomes related to investors' activities.
Appreciate your continuous support for PIEXGO. Enjoy trading!
13 June 2019