PIEXGO Limited (incorporated in the BVI) (PIEXGO) welcomes you to this website.
Information and services on this Website
The information contained on this Website is liable to change and although PIEXGO makes every effort to keep material on this Website up to date, there may be delays, errors or omissions. PIEXGO does not represent or warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained on this Website nor that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. PIEXGO is not responsible for any error or omission on this Website and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
PIEXGO does not provide financial advice in any form. No content, services, or products available on this Website or via any form of communication with PIEXGO or any services provided may be taken as financial advice or a financial recommendation. Please speak with your financial advisor for all matters related to buying and selling digital currencies. We do not recommend anything available on the Website or via the services available as an investment. It is possible that you could lose some or all the money you spend on any digital currencies you might buy or sell on this Website or via the services available due to price and/or value fluctuations.
Your use of the Website
This Website may contain links to other websites or apps operated by third parties (Third-Party Websites). PIEXGO does not endorse, sponsor, approve or accept any responsibility or liability for any such third party content or any content available on any linked Website. In particular, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, PIEXGO makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on or linked to from, or products or services available through, Third Party Websites; or
- that any material on or linked to from Third-Party Websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any corporation, organisation or person. PIEXGO is not authorising the reproduction of any material on or linked to from Third Party Websites by linking material on this Website to Third Party Material.
- the transmission of information over the internet may not be secure or free of errors;
- emails to and from us may undergo email filtering and virus scanning, including by third party contractors which may not be effective in removing viruses or other potentially harmful code;
- your use of this Website (and obtaining and transmitting data to it) is at your own risk, that it is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and that PIEXGO does not make any representations or warranties as to the security, availability of the Website or that your access or use will be uninterrupted, timely or secure;
- you are accountablefor maintaining and preserving the confidentiality of your account information, the personal information you provide to PIEXGO, the strength level of your password, whether you implement a two-factor authentication, protecting your digital currency by using a digital wallet and any other activities you undertake when using our services; and
- trading or holding digital currencies is high risk and losses can be substantial and that you have considered whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you in light ofyour financial situation and risk appetite.
In using this Website, you must not:
- reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct, copy or replicate the Website’s source code, formulas or processes;
- interfere with the security or safe use of the Website by others, including by way of distributing viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software or which are otherwise directed at the Site or its users; or
- do anything else which may interfere with or negatively affect the operation of the Website.
PIEXGO does not guarantee that this website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that:
- any trade marks or logos which appear on the Website are owned by or licensed to PIEXGO or its related corporations, and you must not do anything to prejudice the rightsof the trade mark owner or licensee to such trade marks or logos.
Liability and complying with laws
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- PIEXGO excludes all liability of any kind, including in respect of any loss of data, interruption of business or any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or incidental damages, in relation to the use of the Website; and
- PIEXGO excludes all warranties and representations (express and implied) which may arise out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the use of or relianceon information relating to the Website.
PIEXGO will not be liable not liable for any virus, malware, trojan or similar malicious software program or code infecting your software or hardware as a result of your use of the Website or your interactions with third parties on the Website.
The Website does not contain all information that you will require in order to evaluate whether or not you should invest, use and trade in digital currency. You should independently satisfy yourself as to the accuracy of all information provided through the Website.
To the extent any legislation prohibits the exclusion of any implied warranties, you agree that PIEXGO’s liability in respect of any claim is limited (at PIEXGO’s option) to:
- in the case of the services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the costs of having the services supplied again; or
- in the case of any goods (including any downloadable apps):
- the resupply of the goods; or
- the payment of the costsof having the goods resupplied.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of material on this Website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this Website.