We consider malicious acivities to be either one of the following:
- 1. In fact, the buyer did not pay or paid full price, but clicked【I have paid】, and filed an appeal for release.
- 2. The seller had actually received the payment, but claimed not to have received it, and filed an appeal for the unfreezing of the corresponding assets.
Consequences of malicious complaints
1. If you make a malicious appeal, the official customer support team will judge you according to the facts and rules.
2. Losing a lawsuit will be recorded in your credit information and displayed in the public information.
3. If the malicious activity is serious, the account will be frozen.